The time has come to once again to astound and delight you with the extraordinary news from Thatâ€™s the Rub Massage Therapy Center! Youâ€™ve been waiting a whole month for thisâ€¦me tooâ€¦oh my, this is exciting!
1. THE SEVEN (massage series) â€“ Are you one of those folks who thinks that twice-a-week massage isnâ€™t enough but really canâ€™t justify the expense of a third? I hear ya friend, me too! More importantly, Iâ€™m doing something about it. From now on (thatâ€™s like forever, ya know?), if you buy a series of six massages youâ€™ll get a seventh free! Thatâ€™s right, FREE (thatâ€™s even better than cheap). You donâ€™t have to book them all right now either, you just have to buy the series (weâ€™re calling it The Seven) of your choiceâ€¦Signature (The Rub, the LaLa, etc) or Premium (The Deep Rub, the Performance Rub, Hot Stone and more!), 60 ,90 or (wait for it) 120 minute long services (gratuity not included), and use them sometime over the next year. Then for the next seven appointments, youâ€™ll just have to wave and say â€śPut it on my tabâ€ť and we will! And sure, if you donâ€™t want to come three times a week thatâ€™s your prerogative, I get it, but even so youâ€™re going to be saving big time! Lucky Seven, indeed!
2. Thatâ€™s the Wrap! â€“Occasionally, just every now and then, Iâ€™ll bend to pier pressure (those docks are DANGEROUS!). In this case, after much outcry for additional spa-like treatments, Thatâ€™s the Wrap: Results Oriented Herbal Body Treatments are now available at Thatâ€™s the Rub! Utilizing our new, special line of Farmaesthetics Herbal Remedies we will now offer body wraps to treat dry skin, insomnia, anxiety, sore muscles, stress, and more! Please note these herbal remedies do not replace regular medical advice or medications, but may help promote a deeper relief of these common issues and then some.
Whatâ€™s a Thatâ€™s the Wrap? Glad you asked! Weâ€™re doing this extra special! Before we begin our wrap youâ€™ll fill out a questionnaire that will help determine the best Herbal Remedy for you. Then youâ€™ll enjoy a dry brushing to increase circulation of blood and lymph as well exfoliating dry skin, which helps with skin cell turnover. A relaxing massage follows using the herbal remedy that has been chosen to target your specific needs, then youâ€™ll be wrapped to increase absorption of the herbal remedy into your skin. While wrapped, youâ€™ll receive a face and scalp massage, and a foot treatment. Finally, for your take home treat, youâ€™ll be provided with the rest of the Herbal Remedy not used in the treatment and the body brush. All our Herbal Remedies are non-aromatic, but soon, youâ€™ll have the option to pick an aromatherapy (we are digging around for the best sources).
3. The December Coupleâ€™s Massage Workshop (and you can still get in): Following fresh on the heels of our November workshop, Decemberâ€™s workshop still has room for one couple who wants to learn how to massage each other.
During the COUPLEâ€™S MASSAGE WORKSHOP youâ€™ll learn the strokes, techniques and anatomy needed to strengthen, lengthen and soothe your muscles and those of your partner. This hands-on, semi-private, Coupleâ€™s Massage Workshop is suitable for any kind of couples: Spouses, sport training partners, dancers, friends of any age, and sock puppetsâ€¦scratch that last one, I gotta draw the line somewhere.
You will be personally instructed by Lisa Keplinger, a Nationally and Indiana State certified massage therapist with over 10 years of experience training more than 140 professional massage therapists, an internationally sought after spa consultant and designer, and owner of Thatâ€™s the Rub Massage Therapy Center in Bloomington, Indiana (sheâ€™s really just that nifty!).
Schedule your Coupleâ€™s Massage Workshop today as space is extremely limited and already filling up. For only $270 per couple all supplies are included, including a jar of Biotone Massage Cream to practice at home, will be provided. Additional supplies will be available for purchase. BYOP â€“ Partners will not be provided.
Each workshop will be held on three consecutive Saturdays for two hours each (one hour for each partner to be on the table or performing the massage). Thereâ€™s one session left in December (the first three weeks of the month).
4. Brooke is Back! – Thatâ€™s right fans, Brooke has returned to Thatâ€™s the Rub after several months away and sheâ€™s not allowed to leave again! This time Brooke is cast in a double role: sheâ€™s both taken over the front desk during the week and returned to the treatment room with her 15 years of massage skills! For those of you who had appointments with her in the spring, you know how great she isâ€¦and for those of you who havenâ€™t seen her yet, youâ€™re in for a treat! Welcome back, Brooke!
5. One of our very favorite artists (Christina Knipstine, who made all those gorgeous mirrors in the treatment rooms) will be showing a lot more of her amazing art at the Bloomington Glass Guildâ€™s 2011 Holiday Show, November 11, 5pm-9pm and November 12, 10am-5pm at the University Baptist Church, 3740 East 3rd Street, Bloomington, Indiana. This show will feature Southern Indianaâ€™s finest glass artists working in blown glass, fused glass, mosaics, stained glass, lamp worked glass, and more! Rhis is not to be missed! For more information, please visit http://www.bloomingtonglassguild.org.
6. We Want Your Reviews! To paraphrase Madonna: We are living in a wired world and I am a wired girl. Ok, Madonnaâ€™s version sounds better, and frankly I donâ€™t look so great in a bustier. But I would really love it if you could see your way to giving us a review on Google Places, Yelp, or our new Reviews Page. If you do, I promise not Vogue in public.
Thatâ€™s it for the Guy Fawkes Edition of Thatâ€™s the News (â€śRemember, Remember the 5th of Novemberâ€¦â€ť). Stay tuned in the coming weeks for another will email announcing even more new treatments, details about our annual holiday party (December 2nd from 5:00pm-8:00pm), and all sorts of really witty things Iâ€™ll be sure to think up between now and then.
Thatâ€™s the Rub,
Jim, Lisa, Kathy, Deborah, Maria, Molly, Rachel, Brooke, Mariza, & Kelsey
205 N. College Ave, Suite 160 Bloomington, IN, 47404 USA
firstname.lastname@example.org • 812-333-3393